DR LOI KHENG MIN
Dr KM Loi an ISO 37001 Industry Expert. And has been appointed as the Vice Chair of ISO/PC 278, a Project Committee which is responsible for the development of ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-Bribery Management System standard. In addition he is also a PECB Certified 37001:2016 tutor and lead auditor.
Dr KM Loi has completed the "Anti-corruption in the context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainability Development Course 2019" under the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) and also attended two (2) international Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) Regional Summer Programs in Beijing, China (2018) and Seoul, South Korea (2019).
He has been involved in ISO standard development since 1995 and represented Malaysia as expert in ISO/TC 176 (ISO 9001-QMS); ISO/TC 207 (ISO 14001-EMS); ISO/TMB/WG Social Responsibility (ISO 26000).
Dr KM Loi has a mechanical engineering background with post graduate management degrees (MBA & DBA) and has ten (10) years of hands-on working technical experience in the manufacturing environment covering food & beverages, chemical process, medical devices, rubber and plastic, metal industries, serving in the laboratory, quality assurance, manufacturing and general management functions.
Dr KM Loi has another fifteen (15) years of management skill in quality consulting, training and auditing with wide exposure to various industries in the context of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SA 8000, ISO 45001, ISO 13485 & IATIF 16949 certifications and good manufacturing practices. He has expanded his experience and knowledge into Corporate Social Responsibility, Accountability, Ethics and Integrity components. With a long-standing background on anti-corruption work, he has been appointed as Deputy President (2015-2016) and Secretary-General (2012-2014) of Transparency International Malaysia.
He has also attended an Advanced Training program in Total Quality Management under SIDA programme (Sweden). His other credentials include the following:-
- PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
- PECB Certified and Data Protection Officer.
- ISO/PC 278 Vice-Chair / Malaysian Representative
- ISO/TC 207 (EMS) Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- ISO/TC 176 (QMS) Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- ISC W Member of Occupational Safety & Health
- ISO/TC 207 SC 6 on Climate Change Expert
- ISO/TMB/WG Social Responsibility Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- IAF/ISO TC 176 ISO 9001 APG / AAPG Expert
- Chairman, National Technical Committee for Environmental Management System and Environmental Auditing - ISO/TC 207 TC1 and TC2.
- Chairman of Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award Technical Committee.
- Deputy Convener of MICCI Environment Committee Chair of MICCI Climate Change Subcommittee
- Fellow of Quality Society of Australasia (FQSA)
- Fellow of Institute of Quality Malaysia (FIQM)
- Member of American Society for Quality (MASQ)
- Member of Asia-Pacific Quality Organization (MAPQO)